11.6.09

Chh--chh-chhanges.

I think it's time I brought some change to this site and actually stuck with it. Actually, change seems to be the name of the game lately. But can I stick with it and follow through, that's the question.

I've come up with some ideas on how I want to change my blog. First, I think I want to get my own domain name. Although I do like free aspect of blogger, I'll look into how I can customize it to the way I want.

But this is sort of a waste of cyberspace. (If there is such a thing.) Part of me wants to change that. While still keeping this still personal at times. And I do like posting pictures of cool things that I see.

So stick around things will be a lil ugly for a while, things will be a little wack, but hopefully in the end it'll all come out great.

0 comments: