9.8.11

Waiting Room

Sittingin the waiting room of my doctor's office. Getting my knee looked at post accident. I hate that my knee is messed up. I hate that my car is messed up. I hate that I have too jump through hurdles because one person couldn't make a left turn properly. One person's inability to wait is using up my precious time!! I don't want to talk to insurance agents, I don't want to talk to adjusters. I definitely don't want to see the doctor. I wanted to start running again.

It's pouring out. If you factor out the shorts and summer dresses today is more like a winter day than the summer. The day does nothing to help my spirits. I hope I get into graduate school. I hope I get a better job. I hope Ruthy and I get this house we're looking at. I'm hopeful but at the same time I feel like none of this will work out.

0 comments: