20.6.07

I Don't Need No Stinkin' Title!



Phew! Now that that's out of the way, I can continue with this blog entry! Actually, I need to make a generic rant that I can just insert into this thing whenever I wanted to. It would save me time and energy. It would be like Greeking...only from a real Greek and not in Latin!

Any who, it's been my third week at work now. It's not so bad. I make stupid mistakes. I blame that solely on the fact that I am in fact stupid!

I'm a little worried about my trip. I was supposed to get an updated Expedition Guide (or at least that's what I got out of the email they sent) and I haven't. Being the paranoid soul that I am, I emailed and my "Expedition Coordinator" had no idea what I was talking about. EEP! I hope she just didn't understand my "it's too early for this" English, so I emailed her back. I haven't heard from her. These people don't understand who they're dealing with....I will go buck wild to get my money back.

No one reads this so I wonder why I even bother to post. I don't even know what to write anymore. Nothing that interesting happens and I've been so tired lately that I don't even write in my regular journal. My exhaustion mixed along with a complete boredom of my own life and problems makes for equally boring and poorly written blogs. What am I going to write about though? The same waste of thoughts and problems that I've been obsessing about for the last 3 years? That gets a bit old and I don't really have the courage to blog with the same detail and scope as I would in my private journal. I don't want to deal with the dramatics of it nor do I want to put myself out there for the whole world to read. (with the possibility of the whole world being able to read it. That's more accurate!)

I'm just stuck. As stuck in my meaningless blog entries as I am in my life. What am I going to do with myself. I have grandiose ideas as to what I am going to do with myself, but the conviction and drive to actually make those ideas a reality isn't there. You would think knowing what I need to do to improve myself would spark some type of motivation in me, but it hasn't. I'm sitting here knowing what I need to get done and just looking at it as if it will just do it itself. I'll just wake up one morning and everything will be laid out for me. No need to study my osteology, no need to refresh my math for the GREs, no need to write stupid proposals and apply to graduate schools. I'll wake up one morning and everything will be perfect....like Christmas Morning.

I need to get back to work, before I have to start worrying about that too!


Blibbity blah!

Out kiddies!

0 comments: