12.6.07

The Proof is in the Pudding!

I've studied Human Evolution for 4 years. I still read up on it now. I can spit out Darwin's Theory of Evolution through Natural Selection better than most Church goers can recite the 10 Commandments. Yet, through all my years of study and my desire to learn more and my belief in evolution is how we got to where we are, all it takes is one dumbass to make me think....maybe this isn't really how we got there. Shouldn't there be a selection against half of these people walking around? Or is that just me? Oh culture...you double edged sword!

Anyway, I've had a series of bad mornings. Yesterday I fell down a flight of stairs. It gave me a giant bruise on my forearm and the nickname Bumpy (Andrew's very creative apparently). Today, I spilled oil all over the pants I was originally wearing so I had to change 2 minutes before I had to leave for the train! Yes! I got really angry too and started bitching. It happens though.

Other than that little rant, nothing else is really happening. I'm just reading up on some Anthro things. I realized that I just space out when it comes to reading about magnetostratigraphy. I've tried to read this little chapter three times and every time my brain doesn't want to stick with it!

Apparently Ruby thinks that the chick Chloe from Smallville looks like me. She said she was watching it and she was like look that's Leni! Pfft, that's not what my heritage said:


But I'll let you decide:



More importantly she said that it was the cuteness of her face that reminded her of me. That just means that I got called cute....by someone else who is beyond ridiculously cute!! Ha! Suckers! I'm cute and the proof is in the pudding!

0 comments: