6.6.07

Upstream Red Team

My first couple of days at Rutgers. Tis not bad...not bad at all. But it's summer and it's quiet. I'm sure in the fall it'll be nuts. It's a nice department the Life Sciences department. Seeing the classes these kids are taking/ have taken and being on campus makes me want to go to school again! I want to study and all of that balogna. I really do. I want to buy text books and sit in lectures of all sorts, boring ones, fun ones, in the middle ones. I miss those days. I can't believe I skipped class because now I look at it and I know I was a complete asshole! I should've gone to every class, I should've taken advantage of every free event, free anything Rutgers offered. (Except for the free Juice and Cookies offered after donating blood...which I can't do anyway!)

Being here makes me wonder why I ever left and went to work in Corporate America. It's a scary place and heartbreaking. Especially to an idealist like me. Absolutely heart breaking!

Maria got a phone call from the 'rents. Big problems in little Kalamos, but my parents are also known to be exaggerators! So it could be little problems that they've elevated into these huge problems. They like making mountains out of molehills, actually it's a Glykis trait.

Ruthy emails me frequently and keeps her blog up to date. I don't really think she's having a great time there, but she could just make it seem like it sucks because she doesn't want us to think that she's having a blast without us. I hope it gets better for her. Maybe once the field school actually starts she'll like it more.

Portugese festival is this weekend in Newark. Supposedly the last one ever. I'm not sure if I am going to go. Who would I hang out with if I did go? Dave's only going for a bit on Saturday, Danny's not going at all. I haven't spoken to Beto or Shitty in forever. Carlos is going, but I don't really hang out with him. So.....I guess I'm just going for a bit for Saturday.

Yeah, I could write more but I'm at work, and I really don't think I should be taking up my time blogging. So I'll get back to work!

0 comments: