18.3.08

Updates.

I've kept this thing a little out of date haven't I?

First, I'd like to thank everyone who sent me birthday wishes or celebrated my birthday with me. Thanks for making my day special!! The rest of you who forgot, well you're all assholes :)!

The weekend rocked! A couple of people came over, we all rocked out at Rock Band. Some people I haven't seen in a long time, so it was nice of them to come out and hang out. Had a great time, have a bunch of left over food and I'm amazed I didn't get kicked out for Rock Band! Ha ha!
Sunday I spent the day with my parents. My mom got upset over her leaving. I'm sure that craziness will last all week! Wonderful!

Yesterday I was supposed to see the Daily Show and that was a bust. Even with reserved tickets we were cut. By ten people! Just goes to show that what you hear on the internets is fake! Ruthy and I did go to the Museum of Natural History, checked out the New Hall of Human Origins. That was pretty cool. We also went to the Museum of Sex. I took two pictures which I'll post as soon as I get home and I have to email them to Ruthy since she's the reason I took them.

That's all for now. More maybe later tonight.

0 comments: