4.3.08

Worth Every Penny.

This coming from a completely unbiased and reputible source! It's not like I put up my own price here people! Not that I like to advertise, because I think actually charging would be illegal in every state but parts of Nevada, but at least now we know what Andrew's getting himself into. The good thing is that at least when it comes to us together, I'm getting the better end of the bargin! The scary part is the average was $150, that's only scary because that's what I think the going rate is, or so I think I've heard on Real Sex. I don't know if anyone would pay that much, but when you're hot you're hot! :)

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I beg to differ!

Worth every dollar!

Naki said...

Yeah, but I'd like the payment in pennies. I want a sack of 107,100 pennies...payment up front!