29.3.08

Weekend Wrap Up.

Friday night, met up with people from the SAC for Amy's party...we played geography games, because we're dorks. Amy let me know that Friday night she's going out! Guess that means I am too...couldn't drink with her before when she was an employee and I was a student. Funny thing is, you could do that with your professor...hmm. After that party, Andrew headed down to Middletown for the wedding pre-night. I went out with Ruthy to Stuff Yer Face. We drank far too much Dos E Equis on entirely too empty stomachs which ensued in a no you drive, no you drive argument in front of Francis.

Saturday I got all dolled up to go to the wedding. It was a nice wedding, the place had good food. (Yes, that's how I judge if a wedding is good or not.) It followed all the usual wedding fare. Cake in the face, garters being thrown, bouquets being caught, shots, silliness and open bar. The DJ was insane though, that boy must've had ADHD as a kid. He needed some Ritalin for sure. During the wedding I got pestered into the whole, "When are you and Andrew getting married" BS. (Andrew got his fare share of you're next too) Which I answered with "I'm too young." Which people understand and then don't, as soon as I tell them that we've been together for almost 6 years. If it ain't broke...don't fix it people!! I'm convinced married people just want to suck you into their club of unhappiness and misery and quite frankly, Andrew and I don't need rings on our fingers to pull that one off! :) ! Co-habitation for the win! I'll only marry Andrew to cover his ass in case anything happens to me. The funny thing is everyone assumes it's Andrew. So they're like "I'll work on him" Like poor me, I'm not being asked to get married. As if my entire life is completely meaningless and I'm just waiting for my big day. The truth is I am waiting for my big day...but that's when I get to write PhD after my name! Thank you! That or when I win the lottery and can retire before 30. Marriage...eh whatever
After the wedding Andrew and I just vegged out at home. TV and Chinese for the WIN!
And finally today, Andrew left for Cali and I'm doing laundry followed by some work for work...and possibly some Sims 2! And that's a really poorly written, sloppy but short weekend in review.

Forecast for this week: I'll be sad all week and all by my lonesome so I'll probably play a lot of Sims 2 and be up late talking to Andrew on what is normal time for him, but late for me! Friday will take forever to come followed by a hectic week of work because "I don't know what class I want to take!" GREEAT!!

0 comments: