18.7.08

I took a test and now i know everything about me.

I took a test on facebook and now i totally know who I am....here are my so called strengths and weaknesses:
ENFP Strengths

● Good communication skills

● Very perceptive about people's thought and motives

● Motivational, inspirational; bring out the best in others

● Warmly affectionate and affirming

● Fun to be with - lively sense of humor, dramatic, energetic, optimistic

● Strive for "win-win" situations

● Driven to meet other's needs

● Usually loyal and dedicated


ENFP Weaknesses

● Tendency to be smothering

● Their enthusiasm may lead them to be unrealistic

● Uninterested in dealing with "mundane" matters such as cleaning, paying bills, etc.

● Hold onto bad relationships long after they've turned bad

● Extreme dislike of conflict

● Extreme dislike of criticism

● Don't pay attention to their own needs

● Constant quest for the perfect relationship may make them change relationships frequently

● May become bored easily

● Have difficulty scolding or punishing others


I feel like I mostly have the negative and none of the positive! Ha! Maybe I am hard on myself...or I think that all these tests are so generalized and full of bullshit that none of it is true! :)


0 comments: