17.3.09

So Many Things To Do!

I haven't updated in ages. But has there been anything blog worthy happening in my life? Not really. I have much to do. The running/working out continues. And after my trip to Boston, I might need to seriously step it up this week. (I ate terribly and I feel like a whale! Or like this lil chickie
Yuck. I have to come up with a new plan. One that involves more sleep for now so I can wake up earlier and work out 2x a day. Let's get on that! I seriously need to step it on and watch how much I eat, what I eat, etc. I might be Special K-ing it for a while! I am going to lose 5lbs by the end the end of April. I don't care how much non eating it takes.

Finally caught up on Supernatural. Sad sad day. Now I have to wait for new episodes. I don't know if I can! It's also getting a bit too serious for me. Just a tad. I need more silliness! I'm sure it'll be back, but you know a show can't be all silly...it needs a main story line!

GRE study front has resulted in epic fail. I'm just not doing it. I'm also not keeping up with my reading. I have these new set goals and I'm not accomplishing any of them! (Except for working out...but I'm only doing that 3x a week!) How many calendars with gold stars can a girl have?! My entire apartment will be nothing but accomplishment boards! Ha ha ha!

Speaking of my apartment, the place is in such a disarray. You wouldn't know it by looking at it, but things are a mess. I want to take a week off in April (probably Holy Week Orthodox Style) to get it together. Nothing like Spring Cleaning for Zombie Jesus Day! I think I am also going to use that week to spice up my Wardrobe. I've been in the mood to change things up. I look like a shmuck. It's time for me to get hot. A bigger change will come again in June. We'll see, it depends on how much weight I lose and how much I want to go shopping.

Charsi cat was in heat again. That slut. I wake up with her ass in my face. I mean I'm all for the ladies, but I stick to my species lil kitty. I feel so bad for her, so I just pet her cute lil face. She should be getting snipped in two weeks anywho. So the cute lil meow exchanges will be done with :(. Yep, my kitty doesn't howl like a banshee when she wants it. She meows all super cute and she'll respond to your meow! I love it! She was pissed when we were gone this weekend. She was very schizo last night and would want to attack and cuddle. Punishment for leaving her! She also followed us everywhere we went. (Signs that she missed us!)

Boston was pretty cool. It's odd, I hate the City, but then I dislike every other US city I've been too for what seems like to me, trying too hard to be the city. I mean there's nothing wrong with Boston, but it has this Little Town/Big City feel and it doesn't really work. It's fun, but it's no New York! A good thing about it not being New York though is that the town actually has deals. We went to a free Brewery Tasting! Harpoon Beer. Their Celtic Ale was delicious! The Cider was good too. That was pretty much all I liked. Everything else was meh. Some (ie the Leviathan) was terrible. That's what ass tastes like. Don't be fooled by the 11.75% alcohol. (Which, honestly if you're going to want to get hammered, get a mixed drink!)
Tastey!


Gross!


And to finish it off with an awesome:


Can you really go wrong with half priced burgers and $6 22ounce drafts? No you can't! That's a meal for $8! (The burgers are normally $5-$6 and yes, they are full sized burgers)That I enjoyed!


Other important tidbits of my trip:
Went to a flea market and saw a bunch of freaky ass paintings. I'll post them up back home. Give me a moment.

The Cape, that was cool. It wasn't wellflette and normally I used to go all over the cape, but that's when I'd visit my cousins in the summer. This was a day. And Kelly's sisters are funny so it was a good time. Got a really cheap sweater, made my day! We also hung out by a camp fire for the rest of the night. I love fire! Andrew and I discussed camping. Can't wait! Real camping too, not fake camping!

Saw Athena and Charlie and Donna for a bit before we split back to the dirty Jerz. Athena is silly and Charlie and Donna, well, they're Charlie and Donna. You can't describe them, you have to meet them! Althought I did discover that my mom calls everyone to gloat. It's not just me! Ha ha ha! All in all it was a good weekend.

The 3.13 front.
Had a pretty good birthday. Nothing insane, those festivities (although I hope not too insane) will partake this weekend, when Ruthless and I celebrate our Quarter Century of Awesomeness together. But for a low key thing it was fun. At work the day before (I took off because working on your birthday is a WACK ATTACK!) they had banners for me and treats. It was so cool. My office makes me feel loved. Went to SYF with the Greeks. Hung out with Peter and Drew till Midnight and got wished a Happy Birthday. Went home and watched an episode of Supernatural. The next day woke up late accomplished some errands. Ruthy came over, she got me Fusion Frenzy and an awesome bag. Played some Fusion Frenzy. Showered got dressed went to my grandparents. Went to SYF with Ruthy, Abe, Maria, Jay, Drewface and Abe. Went back to my apartment got Rugi played video games for a bit. It was just perfect I think. It felt good to turn 25, it's the new 21! Ha ha ha!


Well that just accomplished one task off my to do list. In case you were curious as to what it was here it is:
Laundry
Workout
Blog
Spice up wardrobe
Figure out schedule for things
Study for GRE
Clean Living Room
Write to Pen Pals
Respond to People who need responses
Work on Paintings
Work on other craft projects
Clean closets.
Budget
Plan Easter Menu

0 comments: