4.3.09

Working out: Two weeks each of them with three gold stars! Yay! Although, I think I threw away my February calendar. There goes that accomplishment. :(. The snow put a damper into the running because well, there's ice everywhere now! I'm thinking maybe Andrew and I should hit up the track at Highland Park High School or Buccleuch Park. The workout we're on is my most hated run of them all. I failed this last time. There's just something about 4min run 1 min walk intervals that my body does not like. Maybe it's the number 4, I'm more of a 3 girl. I just lose energy and I don't eat anything at the end of the day. So I go from sitting on my ass for most of the day, to expelling energy, with no energy to expell. Next week, will be a full week of running (hopefully) and I am going to start recording everything I eat. I have to make it a point to eat something jam packed with energy two hours before I run and then drink something a lil bit before I run. Otherwise, this whole thing will never work. On a plus side, I am getting some feedback. I recorded various measurements last night and I've actually lost a lil bit. An inch up top, half an inch in the middle...not so bad. I won't get to my goal weight until July according to Calorie Count. Realistically though, I could careless about the weight, I'm more concerned with how it looks. I always said I wouldn't mind if I weight what I weighted now, if more of it was muscle. I've been doing the same stuff lately, but I think I'll keep my workouts at a month's rotation, so next week begins something else!


I had more to say, but then I started going through stuff on Women's Health and lost all track of time and any other thought process. Blech. Oh wells!

0 comments: